Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm looking forward to Tuesday, and let me tell you why...

1. It's election day!!! That means no more political ads and no more signs lining the highway. I was watching the Today show this morning and during one commercial break all I saw were political commercials. It was so annoying!!

2. Phantom of the Opera!!! The Phantom of the Opera is going to be at our local theatre and we're going to see it. I'm so excited. I saw it when they were here last time a couple of years ago and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to see it again!!

3. CARS!!!! Yup, Cars is coming out on DVD Tuesday. I can't wait. I think it's one of my favorite recent movies. I mean, after all, I saw it 3 times in the theatre. Plus, it always reminds me of Jeremy and the time leading up to our relationship.

No comments: