Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Have Seen it All


When pigs fly?? NO, I would say when you see a horse in a drive thru. Yeah that's right...a horse in a drive thru. Today I was sitting in the drive thru line at Dion's, which is a local pizza place, about to pick up some salad and pizza for lunch when a horse came strolling up and got in line behind the car which was behind me. Everyone was staring. First of all it's crazy to see a horse in the city, let alone waiting in a drive thru line to pick up food. I was talking with the kid at the window and he didn't know how he was going to keep a straight face when the man on the horse got to the window to pick up food. I wish I would have had my phone with me so I could have taken a picture, but seriously I think I have seen it all now that I have seen a horse in the drive thru. I guess that's one way to save on gas...

No comments: