Sunday, November 26, 2006

Procrastination

Main Entry: pro·cras·ti·nate>
Pronunciation: pr&-'kras-t&-"nAt,prO-t
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -nat·ed; -nat·ing
Etymology: Latin procrastinatus, past participle of procrastinare, from pro- forward + crastinus of tomorrow, from cras tomorrow
transitive verb : to put off intentionally and habitually
intransiti
ve verb : to put off intentionally the doing of something that should be done

Yup...this is my word of the day, OKAY it's my word of the weekend. I have this presentation to do on Tuesday, which I need to finish...and I have a paper due on the book "Becoming America" Wednesday that I have only gotten to page 16 out of 247. So, YES, I am being a procrastinator and doing anything I can to avoide working on them, including putting definitions on my blog.

No comments: