Monday, March 02, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket


FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... the sky is blue and birds are chirping. Spring is on its way!

I am thinking... I am blessed to have this great day ahead of me. Now, I need to get to cleaning the house before bible study here tonight.

I am thankful for...learning. Learning about God, my husband and the world around me. I have sure been doing a LOT of this lately.

From the kitchen... I will finally fix the homemade Taco Hotpockets, Jeremy. I promise!
I am wearing... my comfy sweat pants with my Lobos T-Shirt.

I am creating... a scrapbook in my head.

I am going... above and beyond today in my blogging. This will be post #3!

I am reading... the Twilight series. Lord, help me to remember my priorities in my duties as I do this.

I am hoping... the weather continues to get more and more beautiful. And, that we would get our patio done so we can enjoy it!

I am hearing... the encouraging word of Denzyl Washington in "Remember the Titans"
Around the house... the smell of new furniture is pleasure-ful. 

One of my favorite things... is checking my e mail in the morning to see the comments others have left me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, work, work. It is tax season after all!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I'm truly ready to welcome Spring!

Photobucket

To see what other Simple Women have going on today, check out The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: