Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life...

...has been so so busy lately that I haven't had time to think. I have something big coming up this Thursday, and once it's over I would love to blog about it. Until then, prayer for opportunity would be great.

Just a little something I was thinking about the other day....I LOVE Starbucks. I have been an addict for about...well...for some time now. The other day I happened to have You've Got Mail on and I realized why I started drinking what I'm drinking now. It's all because of Meg Ryan's character. 

I love, love, LOVED the movie You've Got Mail. I always wanted to work in "The Little Shop Around the Corner" and talk about bouquets of sharpened pencils with Kathleen Kelly. Instead, I guess I turned into her, because she loved her grande Caramel Macchiato, and SO DO I!!! I almost feel like a fraud and a wanna be. Oh well...now you know where my drink of choice came from.

3 comments:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Make it two of us....I also LOVE Meg Ryan! She's such a natural on the big screen! I don't drink coffee but I do love my green tea fraps!!! Huh..now that I come to think...haven't had one in a while.....

xoxoxo Susan

Liz said...

Love that movie. Love it!

Jaime said...

You have a beautiful blog. I noticed your blog because I too took a liking to photo booth and have a similar picture in my profile... Hope you have a great weekend... Jaime