Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fruit of the Spirit


 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. Galatians 5:22-26
I know this amazing gal, Carrie, who is going to start looking into the Fruit of the Spirit, and I'm going to join her. Each week, we will take one of the fruits and check out how we are living that out in our relationship with God and in our lives. I'm super excited to see what this study of the Fruit of the Sprit has to teach me and challenge me with. We are going to start out next Tuesday posting about love. 

This should be work. Until next time...

To check out more:

Introduction - You are here
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-Control

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so excited you are joining me on this journey of learning!