Saturday, December 30, 2006

SNOOOOW!!!!




We are in the middle of a huge storm that has dropped over 13 inches of snow on us here in Rio Rancho. My parents have lived here for 26 years and say they have never seen anything like it. It is so peaceful looking outside, I just love it. I think it's amazing how snow can turn an area which is usually sore to the eye with all its dirt and noise into a peaceful winter wonderland.

There is a huge downfall to the snow though, being snowed in. Jeremy just got back from Illinois and we had plans to hang out today, dang it. That was changed, however, due to the large amounts of snow on the ground preventing our cars from going anywhere. Seriously, this stuff was almost up to my knees. There was no way I was getting out in it.

Thankfully, it's starting to melt a little and the roads are clearing. I'm sad to see it go, but I didn't realize how bad cabin fever could be!!

No comments: