Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This weeks menu plan Monday is extra special. First, it is the start of the All You Grocery Challenge. I think it's going to be great fun to see how creative and frugal Jeremy and I can be so as to stay in our $50 a week budget. I'm really hoping this is going to be easy for us since our usual monthly budget for groceries is $175. The plan now, how creative and healthy can we be?? Second, it's the first real time that I have cooked since the food poisoning incident. We'll see how it goes!

Breakfasts
Cereal
Oatmeal
Banana Nut Bread
Yogurt Smoothie
Biscuits, Bacon and Eggs
Waffles, Bacon and Eggs

Lunches
Ham Sandwiches
Hot Dogs
Leftovers
Crackers and Soup
*lunches usually with fruit, chips and pudding

Dinners
Buffalo Wild Wings
Tacos
Chicken and Salmon
Dinner at Porter's
Date Night Out
Homemade Pizza
Church Dinner
*Dinners with some sort of potato, vegetable and bread

For more ideas on meal planning, check out Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks like you're off to a great start. I wanna come eat at your house this week - looks way more exciting than my house! lol