Monday, July 13, 2009

101 in 1001 Update

I wish I could say I have accomplished many items on my list since the last time I updated you, but I haven't. What I have come to understand is there are unattainable goals on this list that I need to change. So, next week you will see that I have added and deleted some items. Others, like the getting in shape part, I am going to work hard to catch up on, rather than giving up. So, be sure to look for that next week.

Until then here's what I have been accomplishing:

13. Stay off the computer for at least one day each week (23/143) - Y'all I'm catching up on this. Thanks to some busy house cleaning days, and trips to the mountains, I am almost caught up to the 28 weeks this year we are at. It is my hope that by the end of the summer, I will be caught up. Now, if I could just get to working that darn TV watching!!

41. Plant a tree -- I completed this. Actually, Jeremy and I did. Back in the spring, our city was giving out free tree seedlings. We went and picked up our limit (3) and came back to plant them in pots. We weren't sure where we would want them so we just put them in pots for the time being. Well, this weekend, the time came around and we planted our two surviving seedlings. They are much bigger now, and oh so cute. When we planted them, I made sure to talk sweet to them and encourage them to grow into the big shade trees we know they can be. I know...I'm a bit of a nerd, but it never hurts, right??

88. Complete a puzzle a year (1/3) - Jeremy and I put together our United States License Plate puzzle. Be sure to check back to see what we are going to do with it. I think you might be impressed!!

Until next week, be sure to check out my FULL LIST complete with what I have accomplished and what I am lacking.

1 comment:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

I relaly need to work on the computer thing..I can spend 3 hrs daily back to back on the comp:( I have so many other hobbies I enjoy and they've been neglected. I am praying though I know I can do it. I love the tree idea su a noble thought! Don't worry girl..you ought to see me talk to my plants..I even give them a message and talk to them as I clean them lol. I heard that it helps!!!

Have fun working on all these neat things you've set your mind to do...you are an inspiration:D

Hugs, Susan