Sunday, June 07, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


As part of getting back to the loves in my life, I am setting out to be more organized and bring blessings to my home with the yummy smells of home cooking. Hopefully I can post the recipes as I try them out.

Monday - Hamburgers, homemade french fries, fresh veggies

Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff, peas, green beans crescent rolls

Wednesday - Crunchy No-Fry Chicken, Mashed Taters, salad, crescent rolls

Thursday - Dinner at the Porter's

Friday - Pork chops in Foil, Spaghetti Squash, Peas, Salad, Dinner Rolls 

Saturday - Leftovers (if there is any, otherwise homemade pizza)

Sunday - Church brunch and popcorn for dinner (healthy, I know!!)

Menu Plan Monday is put on by Orgjunkie.com, check out what others are having to eat this week.

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

fun! have a great week in the kitchen ;-)