Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I Need Your Help

I recently saw a blog post from an old high school friend. He is doing the most inspiring thing and I feel it's a time in my life when I need to do this, too. He is vowing to write a list of 100 things he wants to accomplish in the next 1000 days. As I said, I also want to do this, but I need a little help first. I need your help in generating my list. So far, I have about 25 things...I'm a quarter of the way to completing my list, but I need more. Help me! Give me ideas that I can use. It is my goal to start this January 1st, if not sooner...so hustle up. Shout out your ideas and help me to complete my 100 in 1000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to visit Washington DC and overload yourself on American History!

Anonymous said...

How about getting to know our neighbors or make a complete an utter fool of yourself? Or you could write a fan letter to your teacher idol? How about spending the whole day in bed or eating junk food and not feeling guilty?