Friday, April 11, 2008

Cream, Family, Sudoku

1. Tonight I had some "me" time in the bathtub. I sat in there for almost an hour enjoying myself and thinking about my life. When I was done, I decided to shave my much needed legs. I was using a new shave cream, and the smell brought me back to the first time I shaved. You see, it was baby powder scent, the same scent I used when I first shaved. Isn't it amazing how smells can take us back to certain days and times?

2. Tonight I got to hang out with my family. It was so much fun to be around them. It's going to be hard to leave this when I get married...until then I will enjoy any time I get with them!

3. Lately I have been watching A LOT of the show 7th Heaven. I just think the Camden family is an amazing family. It was them who really wanted me to have a large family. I just love the closeness and love they have. I want the relationship that Mr. and Mrs. Camden have....he truly loves her which makes it easy for her to support him. The respect, trust and devotion they have for one another is special....I hope to have that!!

No comments: