Monday, March 17, 2008

My Joys

Well, Jeremy I think has inspired many with his blog about lost joys. I know I wrote last night about reading, and how I have enjoyed getting back to this stolen joy. I also know it was my attempt to write about joys that I see everyday in my beauty blog. Life has taken over and I have neglected that, but it is my attempt to reinstate that in my life. Until then, here are some joys that have brought a smile to my heart in the past:
  • The smell in the air after a rain.
  • Cuddle Time!
  • Seeing God in the "woah what happened?" moments
  • A new pair of shoes
  • Not feeling like I could get close enough to Jeremy
  • Text messages through the day to know I can't get out of his mind
  • Latch Hook
  • Baking
  • The birds singing in the morning, telling me Spring is on its way
  • Another text message to let me know I'm still on that mind
  • Dreaming of the future
  • The smell of vanilla
  • Singing outloud
  • BoBo chasing the frisbee
  • A trip to Abercrombie for new cloths
  • Learning about the Women of the Bible
  • Looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful, smart, talented woman
  • Getting up at 7 am, jumping out of bed ready to start my day
  • Coffee in the morning
  • Photography
  • Cleaning my car on a warm afternoon
  • Hearing I love you from the man I love, over, and over and over
  • The ambition to learn to knit
  • Driving through Corrales to clear my head
  • Scrapbooking
  • Holding hands with the one I love and feeling he would never let go

No comments: