Friday, March 07, 2008

The Dreaded Bathroom Key

Jeremy and I have our favorite coffee shop we LOVE to go to. Not only is it WAY better than Starbucks (yes, the Starbucks addict said it...) but it has a great atmosphere to sit and hang out in all day long....and YES we have done that before. There is a new problem I see though. Within the last month, the coffee shop has experienced some vandalism in their bathrooms which has caused them to keep the bathroom locked and those wishing to use it must get a key. 

I have been able to avoid having to do this...until yesterday. I finally had to grab that key and make my way into the facility. As I was in there, I got to thinking about that key. Do they sanitize it everyday?? Or are there nasty bathroom germs, as big as seals, sitting on that key and waiting for me to pick it up??

I'm not usually a germ-a-phob, but I was completely disgusted by having to use that key yesterday....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You make me giggle.... gosh I wish you guys lived closer... :o)