Tuesday, January 15, 2008

where is she getting her coffee??


They other night I was watching my favorite nighttime movie, "You've Got Mail" and I was completely annoyed by one of the scenes. You know the scene where Meg Ryan's character goes into Starbucks? Well if you don't let me set the scene for you:
Meg Ryan walks into Starbucks....gets to the counter...orders a tall skim caramel macchiato...waits less than 15 more seconds and walks out.

Let me tell you why I'm bugged by this:
  1. She never pays. She just walks up, orders and takes her drink. No money is even exchanging hands.
  2. She orders a tall, yet gets a grande. Now, I have had this happen a couple of times, but hello, its never been caught on tape to prove it.
  3. She waits less than 15 seconds for her coffee. I have never waited less than 2 minutes, let alone seconds.
All I want to know is, WHERE IS THIS STARBUCKS SHE IS GETTING HER COFFEE AND CAN I GET THERE AND TO CLASS BY 9AM??

No comments: