Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Good Ol' Days


Do you ever have those times when you are hanging out with an old friend and realize things have changed...that maybe something is different and you wish things could be like they used to? Today I was hanging out with an old friend that I turn to when I need cheering up and I realized I'm missing something. 

I got Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD for Christmas and last night I started watching it again. I started thinking of the good laughs and cry's that I had with George, Izzy, Christina, Mer, and Alex, and I realize things aren't the same as they used to be. I loved the old days, I love the new days, but I miss Burke. There is just something about the relationship between him and Christina, his wisdom around the hospital and how he brought mystery to my favorite show that I MISS!!


I know things will never be the same, and I am trying my best to love this new friendship I have. But, like a good old photo album, I'm glad I have the DVD's I can go back and watch to remember the good ol' days!

No comments: