Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm being a good girlfriend


Jeremy comes home tomorrow, FINALLY, the day that has been one year since we started dating. Although I am working on a couple of little things for him, I decided to be a good girlfriend and bake his favorite...chocolate chip cookies. I learned early on in our relationship that my specialty, apple cookies, are not something he likes. I have decided to try something other than the usual brownies, which I know he loves, and take my morning off and bake some cookies. It was so much fun...the dough is chilling in the refrigerator as we speak. Once they go in the oven, I'm sure they will be gone.

It is incredible how happy you become when you do something you have always loved. For me it has always been baking, and I am so happy to have the time to do it again.

No comments: