Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I feel naked

The excitement and joy of being engaged is such a happy feeling I can't even begin to describe it. The wonderful words of congratulations from both mine and Jeremy's friends have been what this is all about. To hear everyone talk of how happy they are we are to have found one another and what a perfect couple we make brings a constant smile to my face. Although we don't have too many plans yet and haven't faced much that has been difficult to decide yet, one thing has.

I took my engagement ring in yesterday to be sized. My sweet Jeremy in all of his pre-proposal nervousness decided he didn't want the ring to be too small when he placed it on my finger and decided to wait to get it sized. This has been extremely hard for me. I feel naked without it. I sense something should be there on that left hand of mine, and sometimes I get the sinking feeling it has fallen off somewhere and I have lost it. I then come back to earth and remember...oh yeah, it's getting sized. If this is the hardest part of the engagement and planning...bring it on!!! Until then, please don't stare at my nakedness!!

No comments: