Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Reading - HELP!!!


I'm needing some help!! It's that time of year again. It's time to sit in hammocks, in the park, at the beach, in the mountains and READ. I don't know why it is that this time of year sparks peoples interest in reading. I have spent 6 years reading books for school, and although I haven't really taken much time for personal reading I have done a little. This summer, however, has rekindled my passion for reading. However, I have been out of the loop for so long, I don't know what's good out there to read.


So I am asking for your help. I want to know your favorite book. I want to know what book really made you think, cry, laugh. What book inspired you? Fiction or Non-Fiction, Classic or new release, I want to know what book you would recommend for my summer reading. Hurry, the summer is almost here and I have no books in my bag.

No comments: