Monday, May 28, 2007

PAAARRRR!!!



A few weeks back was the high schoolers night out at Hinkle Family Fun Center, the local mini-golf and whatever else you want to do for fun area. It was such a blast and hanging out with those kids really makes me feel like I'm back in my fun high school years.

I couldn't get over the fact that they wanted nothing more than to do Chinese Firedrills on the way there. Now, don't get me wrong, it was a blast seeing them run around and around the cars, but I have been in a car in which the cops pull you over for this..I can't afford a ticket. Either way it was such a blast to see them doing this.

Once we got to playing the golf it was great to be in the outdoors. Jeremy and I played the same course twice so we could follow both groups around and let me tell you, I was soooo much better the second time around. I was only one over par for the course. I think that might be a personal best. It was so much fun to hear Jeremy say in his best pirate voice, "PAARRRR" every time I made a 2 on the hole.

Driving back toward the church to stop at the local pizza parlor was a riot. The kids were wanting to do Chinese firedrills again, but this time they decided to change cars, so I now had Jeremy's passengers in my car and mine were in his. The best part though was all the boys mooning the girls...Yes Colton, we even have your bum on camera.

It was such a great night to really get everyone's minds off of their life and revert to a state of childhod silliness. I can't wait for the next time!

No comments: