Monday, May 28, 2007

My favorite lines...

While in bed sick a few months back, I decided to take up one of my lost loves...watching Sex and the City. Now don't judge, but I think this show is amazing. It's funny...clever...and oh so true!! I never watched this show while it was on, so when I got the box set last year I didn't know what i was getting myself into. But now...I'm a believer. So, here are a few of my favorite lines from my day with the girls in the city:

  • His words said no, but his kiss said yes.
  • Which comes first...the chicken or the sex?
  • A little machine with a big message.
  • When does the art of compromise become compromising?
  • We finally got the penis working, I don't want to scare it.
  • "I know you're probably busy...but I feel that you need to know your good friend Miranda Hobbs has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You'll probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker clinic.
  • I mean then...do I have to reciprocate?

No comments: