Friday, January 05, 2007

South For the Winter


Yay for flying South for the winter!!! Jeremy and I left yesterday for warm San Antonio, Texas. You see...for his Christmas present, I decided to take Jeremy to see the San Antonio Spurs play in their home arena.

So far, the trip has been a little rocky. First, we were delayed in Dallas because of mechanical trouble on the plane. Seriously, if there is trouble and you are fixing it...JUST FIX IT!!! I don't need to know we now might have a reason to plummet into the abyss known as Texas.

Second, the hotel I booked over the Internet was....well...let's just say...unacceptable. It was a Days Inn, which I have stayed in before and never had any problem with. This time was different. It was dirty, the tub was brown, the tile was moldy, it was right next to the highway which was REALLY loud, there were no batteries in the remote (hello Jeremy can't have that) and there was a plastic bag over the smoke detector. I think that violates some sort of code. Needless to say, we left there, forfeiting the money. But seriously, girls, you know what I'm talking about. We just can't stay in places that bad.

We are now at a new hotel in the area and I'm so ready to start fresh with this trip and have a great time. So long bad start...the fun begins!!! Chipotle here we come!!! YAY!!!

No comments: