Friday, December 15, 2006

Mom Always Said I Would Lose My Head if it Wasn't Fastened On


I realize I am very forgetful. Call me a Blondie, tell me I just have a lot on my mind, whatever. The fact of the matter is lately I have been forgetting everything. It starts with my keys and my phone. It has moved on to leaving my homework for school on the printer and forgetting which floor a class is on. Yeah, it's really bad.


Yesterday, I was getting ready for the day and was doing my hair. I was looking all over my bathroom for my big hair clip to put my hair up. I looked under everything...in everything, I couldn't find it anywhere. I gave up and decided to just use a smaller clip. So I got the smaller clip and went to put my hair up, but I couldn't. You see, it was already up...with the big clip I was looking for. It had been in my hair all along, I just forgot I put it there.


You think that's bad, I think today takes the cake. I have not been working for the vet anymore, but today I went to fill in for my mom who was here at the conference for the morning. Well, while I work I take my thumb drive which has my AIM program on it so I can talk to Jeremy and do whatever I need on the internet. So, I finished my work and left to come to do some errands before I had to come back here to the conference. I was just driving down to start my way into town and realized....I FORGOT THE THUMB DRIVE IN THE COMPUTER!!! I couldn't believe that. So I went down to get it, pulled in the parking lot and the boss was there. I didn't know what I was going to do. How was I going to run in and get it and him not know what I was getting?? Jeremy and I devised a plan and it was all set. I was ready to employ it. So I went in and everyone was laughing and smiling at me asking if I forgot something. I was busted!!!


They say there is that supplement you can take for memory, what is it?? Focus-Factor?? I'm not sure it would work, but I think about now anything is worth a shot!!

No comments: