Sunday, October 29, 2006

An Update on My Crazy Busy Life


Just so you can understand how busy I have been the past few days, I started this blog 3 days ago...and I am finally getting around to finishing it. School is still going crazy, last week I had 2 exams. One I feel good about, the other I don't. But if I were to put money on it, I would think I did better on the one I don't feel good about. That's just how it goes...I think I do good on and exam and I get a 70, but when I think I do horrible I'll get a 93. It's just how it goes...don't ask me why.

This weekend was crazy busy getting Jeremy all moved into the house. I always thought that house was great, but there is something with furniture in it that just gives it life!! I did learn this weekend how hard and annoying it is to shop for a mattress. The sales people have all kinds of gimmicks and games to get you to buy their product...it's just annoying!! Give me Sam's Club where I can do it myself without having anyone bug me!!

Work is slowing down a little which I guess you could say is good. I'm about to start my third week and already have all the work caught up the lady I replaced was working on. Some peoples kids...I just don't know what some people do at work so they don't get their work done. If I have a task to complete I'm going to do it...no ifs, ands, or butts (oops I mean buts) about it, it's just going to get done!!

This past week I had my 24th birthday. I'm so glad I'm not 23 anymore...it was just an awkward age for me for some reason. I can say though, this was one of the best birthdays I have had. The people that shared it with me, from those at work, church, Jeremy and my family, all mean the world to me, so it was great to have them be a part of my day!!

This next week...UGH!! I have two papers due. One is only 5 pages which I think will be easy to crank out. But the other is 7 pages. That's just one of those in between number of pages I seem to have trouble getting to. Not to mention it's over two books that are so boring I refused to read them. So, now, the paper is due in 3 days and I have over 600 pages to read. All I can say is I can't wait for this semester to be over!!!

OH OH one good thing...my favorite song "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder just came on!! It's going to be a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: