Saturday, June 06, 2009

Getting Back to My Loves

This is a photo of many of my loves combined into one: photography, the outdoors, enjoying God's beauty, hiking and my husband.

I was looking back on my blog for the past few weeks and realized I have been neglecting everything I set out to do with it this year. In fact, it seems life is passing me by so fast that I am neglecting so many things. I haven't been doing any of my loves I used to always enjoy doing. I haven't been:
  • Deepening my relationship with the Lord
  • Reading
  • Cooking
  • Blogging
  • Scrapbooking
  • Crafting
  • Working Out
  • Organizing
  • Keeping the House 
Goodness, I just haven't been doing much of anything expect worrying what I am going to do about a teaching job come August. So, I am setting out to keep up with my loves. I'm not going to make any promises about what I will keep you updated on, but it is my hope I can AT LEAST set aside one day a month to update you on my loves. In return, I would love to know what your loves are!! What passions do you have that you have been neglecting and need to return to??

Join me the last day of each month to talk about your loves and how you have been getting back to them. I'm excited to enjoy my passions again and get back to what I love to do. What about you?

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

love it. life does have a way of passing us by... intentionality is great.

by the way -- I hear you on your loves -- my list looks the same way :)