Monday, June 08, 2009

101 in 1001 Update

It's Monday, and that means it's time to update you all on the progress of my 101 list. I wish I could say I have done more in the last few weeks to accomplish my goals, but for some reason its just been crazy time and I'm still just getting back into it. Be sure to check out my full list and see all I have done, but this is what I have accomplished the past few weeks:

Completed
75. Get a puppy - Jeremy and I now have a new little girl, Zoey. She is a 3 and a half month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and we love her. I will be sure to post pictures soon.

In Progress
1. Lose 20 pounds (-2/20) - Unfortunately, my lack of motivation has actually caused me to gain 2 pounds, so now I'm up to having to lose 22.
40. Save $2,000 using coupons ($150.60/$2,000)
69. Write and mail at least one hand written letter per month (5/33)
72. Write 101 comments on other peoples blogs (40/101)
74. Get a teaching job - I'll hopefully have more to update you all on this soon

Hopefully this week will provide more progress. Until then, be sure to check out my complete list.

1 comment:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

I really like this idea! I am a firm believer on having goals..you need something to look forward too, something that will help you mature as you strive to get it. I might try this!!! Congrats on the puppy...they are lots of fun:D

Susan