Monday, March 09, 2009

101 in 1001 Update

What a great week last week was. I feel like I accomplished a few of my goals, better some than none, right??

Here is how my goals are going so far, if you want to check out my complete list you can go here:

4. Read 101 new books (2/101) - I started the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series and completed the first book. I'm halfway through book two and can't wait to get to book 3. They are addicting.

18. Stay off the computer for at least one day each week (6/143) I'm still playing catch up here, but I took the whole weekend off from the internet. It's amazing how freeing that makes me feel!

83. Stay in bed all day when I'm not sick - I completed this on Saturday with Jeremy. We decided we needed a break, so we were in bed all day. It was wonderful!! We watched movies, TV and read. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed. I was so rested Sunday!!

I'm still working on many other goals. You can go here to check out what I'm still in progress of doing. I have a feeling there will be a lot of completed goals soon.

1 comment:

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said...

The whole "Stay in Bed All Day" thing cracks me up! I'm glad you had a relaxing day!