Friday, January 09, 2009

All About US


It's Friday and time for me to talk all about why my husband rocks. This week, I'm using the prompt from the My Husband Rocks site to tell you all about us. 

1. Where did you meet?
We met at the church, partly due to my mother. She's a great matchmaker. She set us up to go on the mission trip Jeremy was heading up. Things came up and we didn't end up going, but just a few month later we were inseparable. 

2. Who long did you date b/f you were married?
One Year

3. What does he do that surprises you?
He does so many things that surprise me, but one of the biggest surprises was the first time I came home to find a huge bouquet of flowers sitting on our kitchen table. It was so unexpected and a great surprise.

4. What is your favorite quality of his?
I love his humor. I know he says I don't think he's funny, but I really do. He always knows how to make me laugh when I'm feeling blue.


5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I love his smile because usually that brings out his very distinguishable laugh which I think is the best!

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not usually. Outside of words of endearment, there really isn't anything that is consistent.

7. What is his favorite food?
He loves him some pizza.

8. What is his favorite sport?
He absolutely loves his San Antonio Spurs. I think anytime there is anything basketball on the TV he will check it out for at least a few seconds.

9. When and where was your first kiss?
On my parents front porch the night of the 4th of July.

10. What do you like to do together?
We like to do everything together. One of our favorite things to do, however, is to sit at our favorite coffee shop and just hang out while we do our own things. 

11. Do you have any children?
Not yet...

12. Does he have a hidden talent?
He is a walking book of basketball information. I can ask him anything about any player, past or present, and he can tell me where he went to college, how tall he is and his dog's name. Okay, maybe not his dog's name, but you get it.

13. Who said "I love you" first?
He did. We were at my Grandma's cabin in Colorado for Memorial Day.

14. What is his favorite type of music?
He really likes all types of music. He can head bang with me, bust out in a little hip hop and sing a beautiful country song at our wedding...all in the same day.

15. What do you admire most about him?
His character. He is a great man of God who is always striving to be the man God has called him to be. To me, that is wonderful!

16. Do you think he will read this?
I'm sure he will. I think he's the only one who reads my blog! :-)

No comments: