Monday, January 12, 2009

101 in 1001 Update

It's Monday and time for me to update you on my 101 in 1001 list. I hate to say it but I have been a bit lax on it. Some things I really need to double up on to catch up on (the 25 push-ups and 50 sit-ups a day) and some things I am thinking I really need to change (take a picture a day and post it weekly -- I can't find my camera thing that hooks up to my computer). Other than that, I am really enjoying this project and feel like it is giving me some hope to really accomplish some goals I want.

Updates/Changes:

17. Don't watch TV for at least one day each week (1/143) - When we went to Phoenix, it was easy to stay away from the TV for a day.

38. Create a budget with Jeremy

40. Save $2,000 using coupons ($25.25)

44. Get reusable bags for shopping trips - I do have one, but it's not nearly enough to use for shopping, so I am still in the process of doing this.

51. Write why my husband rocks every Friday (1/143)

52. Complete the Song of Solomon series three times (0/3) - With out trip to Phoenix this weekend, it was a great time for us to start the series in the car on the way there

53. Read 6 books with Jeremy (0/6)

54. Read the whole Bible with Jeremy

79. Read every book of the bible (0/66 books or 22/1189 chapters) - My parents gave Jeremy a chronological Bible in a year, so we have been going through that together. I'm sure going to be glad when we're done with Job... ;-)

Like I said before, I have been pretty busy with a few things on my list. It is my hope to get some numbers in those parenthesis by the next week when I update you.

No comments: