Sunday, December 14, 2008

Passwords


I have a password for everything. I have a password to check my e mail, to pay my bills online, to get money out of the ATM. We even have a password to make the TIVO work. The problem...I have so many passwords that I forget what they are. Now, I know some of you, like me, use the same password for everything, but sometimes you have to have specifics in your password. It must be a certain length, it must contain letters and numbers, and sometimes you have to change it every 90 days. Today, I came across a problem. I was trying to get on my old laptop to access some documents. I booted it up and POW...it asked for my password. I remember setting up to have a password since I was in college when I was carrying that laptop around, but for the life of me, I can't remember the dumb password. I tried all of my old standby's, my new standby's and ever word in between and I still can't log on. UGH!!! I hate passwords!!

No comments: