Saturday, April 19, 2008

Questions

Jeremy wrote a blog recently about questions. Through his inspiration I have decided to listen to the questions that fill my head, this is what I came up with:

What is my purpose? What are you doing to fulfill that purpose? How do you know this is your purpose?

When are you going to be brave? When are you going to grow-up? When are you going to be accepting of others? When are you going to stand up to those who beat you down? When are you going to stand up and stick to your convictions? When are you going to stop being a doormat?

When are you going to be happy? When are you going to rely on Jesus alone for that happiness, since he is all who seems to bring it consistently? Do you make others happy? Can others rely on you? 

Am I going to be a good teacher? Wife? Mother? How can I make sure I am good at these things? What will I do if I'm not?

What is my life going to be like in 5 years? 10? 50?

No comments: