Friday, March 14, 2008

Where is my Head??

Today I have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. You see, it is the deadline for my student teacher packet to be turned in. I had mine together with the exception of one VERY important test score. I know I have it here somewhere, I even turned a copy in to the school last December, so I know I have that copy and my original here somewhere. Problem....I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. I have torn the house apart searching and searching for that dang sheet of paper. I finally decided to give up and cross my fingers the college still had a copy, which they did. So, I had to go over there and thankfully waited about 15 minutes for them to copy it for me.

So then....I had to get my advisor to sign the packet (which I didn't know), so I had to get in touch with her (which took forever cause her phone was busy for about an hour this morning) and wait for about a half hour at the college for her to get there. Rest assured...she did sign it, I did turn it in (5 and a half hours later), now I'm just praying everything they need is there!!! Now if I can find my head, my day would start to be a little better!!

No comments: