Saturday, February 09, 2008

Newt '08

I don't know about all of you, but I am so bummed by the election season. I just have no idea who I am going to vote for. I know I declared my feelings about Hillary getting the presidency in a previous blog. If you don't remember, check it out here. My feelings have not changed about that. I WILL NEVER vote for Hillary, but at the same time there are NO republican candidates who I will vote for either.

I am not a fan AT ALL of John McCain. I feel like if I vote for him, I'm voting for a democrat...so why not just vote for Obama?? I'm not sure Huckabee could beat any of the democrat nominees, so voting for him would be a vote for a democrat. I just feel like I'm stuck. I wish Fred would have stuck it out, or....where the heck is Newt?? I say, Newt '08!!!

No comments: