Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa, I need help!!


So much to do, and so little time. Who would have thought...it's two days before Christmas and I still have SO much to do. Since I spent a week in Illinois, and just got back a couple of days ago, I have shopping to do. Problem number 1 -- I am sick. I caught a bad cold up North and am in bed and don't want to move. I have no idea how I'm going to get myself out of bed to go. Problem number 2 -- it seems as though everyone is having Christmas parties this weekend. I went to one last night and only lasted about an hour before I had to go home and get in bed. I have one tonight too, boy I don't know if I'm going to make it. 

So, needless to say, I have a load of work to do with time and a body that aren't allowing me to. What's a girl to do?? 

No comments: