Sunday, June 17, 2007

What am I missing??


I was sitting down this morning eating some breakfast before Church, and I got to thinking about some of the things I'm missing. You see, it's summer..a time for new adventures and you know what I'm missing? The same old boring things that made my life go 'round. Here are just a few:
  • Tuesday nights at the Porter's. Since it's summer and youth programming has pretty much halted, Jeremy and I are eating at my parents house many nights out of the week. I love this, and I know my parents do too, but it's sad not having that ONE special day.
  • The pressure of school. Now, I know I complained about it a lot and was so glad when I didn't have to worry about school anymore, but it's those pressures that drive me. I think I'm the kind of person who craves stress in order to accomplish goals. Since that is all over I'm really missing it.
  • New episodes of Grey's Anatomy. When the season ended, I felt a part of me did as well. The life lessons that are learned from that great show are enormous. Now, I'm just going to have to find my lessons elsewhere.
  • The anticipation for Montana. Our trip to Montana is something I look forward to EVERY year starting around September. With the trip just recently over, I feel I have a long time to look forward to it again.
  • Wednesday night programming. I know I was always dreading spending time with the kiddos at WEBS, and swore I wouldn't do it again. But I got to thinking the other night, I just might volunteer again. I miss all of those precious kiddos!

No comments: