Monday, June 25, 2007

Daily Dose of Wisdom


It has been quite awhile since I have read a Starbucks cup worth repeating. This morning my amazing boyfriend brought me Starbucks to work and on the cup was a great message. Let me share it with you:

The Way I See It #209

Growing up, my parents always said, "You will leave this world the same way you came into it: with nothing." It made me realize that the only things we do in this world that count are those things that make the world a better place for those who will come behind us.

~Tyrone B. Hayes

I don't know but reading this, I think "HOW TRUE!!" We really need to work to make this a better world, not see what we can gain to make us better. Because in the end...all that will matter is the work we did. Like a great country song says, "I ain't never seen a hearse with a luggage rack," lets remember that!

No comments: