Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Slacker


Hi, my name is Katie, and I am a slacker. (Your correct response here would be "Hi Katie")

Yup, it's true, my slacking this semester has led me to having to bust my cute little butt these last 4 weeks and enroll in these "weekly blog meetings" with other slackers. (Yes, I just called you a slacker. Don't go and try to tell me you're not..I know you are. Just admit it!! You know it's the first step.) You know what that means?? 3 term papers and 2 finals...in 4 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but the reward, GRADUATION, is so worth it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Until then I will be attending these weekly blog meetings to let you know of my progress of leaving my old slacker ways behind and taking the steps to my outlook on dumb classes with ridiculous assignments.

No comments: