Saturday, February 03, 2007

A possible addiction


Okay, so, I have had an ipod for going on 3 years now. I love itunes for organizing my music. However, I had never bought music or anything from i tunes. I have downloaded my music from another site and then just transferred it to my itunes file.

A couple of weeks ago, though, Jeremy and I were going through my seasons of Gray's Anatomy I have saved on my TIVO and we came across one episode I was missing. So, being the geniuses we are, we downloaded it from itunes for the low, low price of $1.99 (can I say what a bargain!!) and watched it.

Well, here I am sitting in Slaton, TX, which is about 20 miles outside of Lubbock. It's Po-dunkville if you have ever seen it. There is no music store within, well, 20 miles -- Lubbock. I was really wanting Chris Daughtry's new CD (he was my favorite Idol from last year), so I decided to buy it on itunes.

OH MY MY, I think this could be my new addiction. It's internet shopping, but soooo much better because 1. you don't have to leave your home, and b. you get it now....NO WAITING!! What a great concept. I tunes, you are my new addiction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! Another addiction? That is all you need!!