Monday, February 12, 2007

Pickles


I am a huge lover of pickles, especially dill pickles. Any kind of dill is good for me, but I really love spears. It's hard a lot of times, however, to find a good spear dill pickle. Last week I found the best pickle and let me tell you I savored that thing to the last drop of pickle juice.

My Mom and I went to the Flying Star, which is a local cafe here in Albuquerque. I had never been a fan, it's a little too trendy for this simple girl. Let me rephrase that, I always thought it was a little too trendy for this simple girl, but I now have a new favorite place to hang out. Not only do they have free wireless internet, (who could pass that up??) and amazing desserts, but they have the pickle of my dreams. This pickle I had was wonderful. It was chilled, crisp and extra juicy, just like I like them. I can't wait to go back for another!!!

No comments: