Thursday, January 25, 2007

Observations on the Shuttle


While riding the shuttle yesterday I had many thoughts and observations. I know...many seem very cynical, if you don't like them...well..um....keep it to yourself. Ha!!

  • If it's sunny outside, I expect it to be warm. Not 40 degrees.
  • My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
  • If the class is women of the bible...TALK ABOUT WOMEN OF THE BIBLE!!
  • Bob Dylan would have never made it on American Idol.
  • Girls who look like they're dying or are about to fall over while wearing high heels SHOULD NOT wear them!
  • It's amazing how a body of water like the duck pond at school can stay frozen for weeks.
Okay...so I knew I should have written them down. I forget half of them. If I remember I'll let ya know...until then....

No comments: